[ale] Libranet questions

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Tue Apr 6 14:35:11 EDT 2004

Yes, your comments are welcome.  This is for my home, so I am leary of the
prices of hw RAID.  Also, if the hw raid card goes south, you need the *same
card* to recover the data (or so I have been told).  But for a company
environment I am totally with you.  I have noticed the abundance of kernel
patches for Promise's cards laying around the 'net.

Thanks for the input.

Greg