[ale] beer (linux home brewing?)

Walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Tue Apr 6 14:33:53 EDT 2004

I know this thread is linux related somehow,  perhaps the brew process is
controlled by a linux computer running some obscure opensource software  :)

I'll even bet that opensource beer tastes better too!

wsams

PS,  if you are in need of a registered taster let me know, prefferably about
two hours after beer reaches 34 degrees F