[ale] Sun Java Desktop at next ALE NW meeting?

Eric VanWieren ale at codex.org
Fri Apr 2 22:39:16 EST 2004

I am interested in seeing it. Maybe we can generate a list of key items
to look at on the desktop. IE, points of interest. That way we have an
outline of what we are going to discuss.

I personally am interested in a number of items about the "Java"
desktop, such as how it is changed from another other linux distro. I
think it was also be interested in see how updates are maintained.

Gotta run,

Eric