[ale] OT: dell inspiron problems

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Sep 29 12:24:26 EDT 2003

With no post beeps at all (since you didn't mention any) I would suspect
the cpu is toasted or the ram is trashed. Basically, the box can't find
anything to work with.

The other issue may be a bad bios. If a flashing went wrong, the bios
may not be able to initialize anything.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>