[ale] Installfest Reminder

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Sun Sep 28 11:05:46 EDT 2003

This is a reminder that Installfest will be held October 11, 2003 at Emory Law School. I have only had 8 people register so far, 5 installers and 3 installees. We use the registration process to make sure we have enough space and Installers to support the number of Installees. Please make sure you register, and let anyone that wants Linux installed know about the installfest.

Here is the URL for the Installfest info, http://www.lawlug.com in the top bar there is an item "Installfest 2003" click that and get all the info, and there is a link to registration on that page. You do NOT have to join LawLUG to get to the Installfest page, or to register for Installfest.

Thanks
Harold

Registered Linux User #277269
http://counter.li.org