[ale] Cisco VPN client question

Transam bob at verysecurelinux.com
Sat Sep 27 18:58:18 EDT 2003

John,

First upgrade your RH6.x to RH7.3 or RH9.1!!!

Then, if you cannot get it to build and Cisco Customer Abuse won't help
you then go with IPSec.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]