[ale] Procmail... ?

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Sat Sep 27 00:10:11 EDT 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Jason Day wrote:
> An easier way to do this is to have procmail match against the
> X-Spam-Level header.  By default, spamassassin sets this header with a
> number of `*'s equal to the int value of the score.  So, for example, if
> a message has a score of 6.2, the level header would look like this:

An even easier way is to also install MailScanner, which ties in well with
spam assassin and has other blocking abilities---also can be used with a
number of anti-virus softwares.   With MailScanner, I just have it modify
the subject line or put a header in and just key on that if it meets my
max spam score.  Plus those virii just never make it to me :)