[ale] Lindows marches on

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 23 21:04:31 EDT 2003

"Seagate is now selling a line of hard drives pre-loaded with LindowsOS for the exact same price as a typical blank hard disc. Because the LindowsHD hard disc is available for the exact same price as the blank hard disc, the manufacturer is in effect, getting LindowsOS for free."

For years I've moaned about the lack of marketing in the Linux world.  Michael Robertson is a marketer to watch!  I've never actually USED Lindows, and kinda resent his riding the crest of someone else's wave, but at least he's getting Linux in front of the masses.

What do you think???

Tom