[ale] OT: electronic voting info

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Tue Sep 23 19:14:52 EDT 2003

I was just about to say "if it ain't broke don't fix it", but I guess I got
beaten to the line. If there needs to be a recount, fine - all, yes, *all*
recounts in FLA had Bush the winner. If we need to count ballots 3 times,
fine with me.  As long as all recounts have the same result in a
non-partisan count, I am fine with that - in fact that just proves the point
that punch card ballots show reproducibility.

Greg