[ale] The trainers (was ANN: Linux Training Class, Atlanta, GA, 13-15 Oct.)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Mon Sep 22 21:44:20 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 16:12, Jeff Hubbs wrote:
>    6. Re: ANN: Linux Training Class, Atlanta, GA, 13-15 Oct.
>       (Jeff Hubbs)

> Message: 6
> Date: 22 Sep 2003 16:11:34 -0400
> From: Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [ale] ANN: Linux Training Class, Atlanta, GA, 13-15 Oct.
>
> Yeah - for $1000 over three days, I want Linus, Alan, or Andrea just so
> I can put in on my resume.
>
> - Jeff

Jeff,

As I mentioned to Dylan off list, this course prepares one for the
CompTIA Linux+ exam, short of the need to know hardware like the CompTIA
A+ HW.

As for Linus and company, sorry, I do not have them on tap as
instructors.  Plus there is that H1B Visa issue as well for Linus too.
;-)

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President
Linux+, LCP, LPIC-1, RHCT
ANN: Linux Training Class, Atlanta, GA, 13-15 Oct.

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com