[ale] ANN: Linux Training Class, Atlanta, GA, 13-15 Oct.

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Mon Sep 22 15:46:19 EDT 2003

A long time ago, (22.09.03), in a galaxy far, far away, Crawford Rainwater...:

:=The limitation is due to the classroom size available to us for those
:=dates.  In addition, we do have probably a better student to instructor
:=ratio that most (including one who wishes to tech as many as you can
:=fill in a room).
:=
:=Also we have an instructor already for this course, one of ITEC's
:=employees.

I don't want to seem like I'm raining on your parade, but this list is full
of people that, I'm sure, would gladly take $1000 to provide an Introductory
Linux preparation course to someone.  I've taught technical courses to
groups and 15 seems like the upper-bound for a subject such as this.  And,
while the additional money would be nice, I wasn't actively pimping myself.

I was pointing out that $1000 is a lot of money for an Intro course.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's