[ale] ANN: Linux Training Class, Atlanta, GA, 13-15 Oct.

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Mon Sep 22 14:29:55 EDT 2003

A long time ago, (22.09.03), in a galaxy far, far away, Crawford Rainwater...:

:=The class will be from Monday, 13 October to Wednesday, 15 October in
:=Atlanta, GA.  Cost will be $995 per student. There is a limitation of 15
:=students for this class, so enroll early!  For additional information,
:=email classes at itec-co.com or me directly at this address.

I'll be happy to teach people at $995 per student.  No limit on the number.
. . and I'm flexible with my scheduling so just let me know what days you
want the training!

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's