[ale] Re: OTN : last day to enter to win Sony Play Station

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Sat Sep 20 18:21:34 EDT 2003

looks like they closed the competition - Sorry.

That said if anyone feels very strongly about what scripting features
they want in 10g JDeveloper / Application Server &
the Database they can send me an email and I will make sure the feedback
gets to the respective Product Managers

So it looks like it is too late to win the loot - but still got time to
influence development - if you want.
- Todd