[ale] Motion Detecting Cameras

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Sep 20 18:10:05 EDT 2003

I use a configuration which includes a capture card, camera and software
called motion.  Works great.  You can get a capture card and camera for
about $50 and motion is, of course free.  I have a camera that monitors
my driveway so I don't have to run up the stairs because some stooge is
trying to sell me something...