[ale] Bind newbie question

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Sep 18 11:00:44 EDT 2003

If you pull up the "Domain Details" page, look near the bottom on the
left at the "Domain Host Information" section. That area must have
ns.devsea.com listed with it's IP address. That tells GoDaddy how to
find your nameservers.

Once the status of that domain host information changes from "pending"
to "remove" GoDaddy will accept it in the "Name Server Information"
section.