Simple steps Re: [ale] Another SSH Release?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 12:16:16 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 11:56, Christopher Fowler wrote:

> The path is not needed since the original email had a cd into /etc/init.d

Yeah, but does "at" inherit the current environment when something is
scheduled?  Even if it did, your original example left out the leading
./ on the "sshd start" statement.

Chris, again, I know your intentions were good so I hope that you don't
think of this as condescending.  You've always been a big help.  My
"issue" lies with the guy/gal at openssh who changed the startup script.
;)

Thanks!

-Jim P.