[ale] anyone use lsh?

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Wed Sep 17 10:09:30 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 10:11, J.M. Taylor wrote:
> With the latest openssh joy, I've been seeing a lot of people talk
> about lsh.  Anybody on here actually using it in production right now?
> How does it compare to openssh as far as building / installing /
> stability?

It works just fine, but it's not as complete or flexible. If you need v1
support for any reason (and there are at least a few legit reasons),
forget about it. I'm a little fuzzy on the details since I haven't used
it in over a year but I'm sure it has been greatly improved.

--
Jonathan Rickman
Key ID: 0DF501FF