[ale] ip_tables error message

nick travis linuxnews at wormfishin.com
Wed Sep 17 08:34:30 EDT 2003

I'm running red hat 9, While installing whenever i left the machine
untouched for around 10 minutes the screen would cut off(into a
powersave mode) the install then stopped until I hit the mouse or
keyboard.  I havn't done anything on the system since I installed red
hat, so I don't think it would be a cron job, I would tell you for sure,
but I can't get to it until tonight.

Nick