[ale] x10

Frank Zamenski fzamenski at voyager.net
Wed Sep 17 00:35:22 EDT 2003

Got mine yrs ago at Radio Shack (west Texas). Sold under their brand
name of 'Plug and Power'. The Michgan Shacks still carry them, bet
yours do to, although they've discontinued some of the models.

Best to look them up at RS online yourself, else if you ask a typical
RS sales accociate, you'll get that typical 'deer staring in oncoming
truck headlights' glazed over look...