[ale] SSH Patch

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Tue Sep 16 20:58:13 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 19:26, Transam wrote:

> I am on record as saying that the ssh.com has a better security history
> than OpenSSH and I use the ssh.com version exclusively on my systems
> and my clients's systems (where allowed).

Bob!!! The dream team can't possibly be wrong!!! They haven't had a remote
hole in the default install in 100 years!!!
</dripping sarcasm>

Honestly, the work that the OpenBSD/OpenSSH team has done is commendable.
But the events of the last 24 hours have shown once again that even they
are not invincible, much to their chagrin. It would be nice if they, and
all the rabid OpenBSD zealots out there would come to grips with that
fact.

--
Jonathan Rickman
Key ID: 0DF501FF