[ale] openssh

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Sep 16 16:46:06 EDT 2003

Hot off the Slackware security list. Updated Slackware packages are
available if anyone needs them.

http://www.slackware.com/lists/archive/viewer.php?l=slackware-security&y=2003&m=slackware-security.374735

Links to packages for 8.1, 9.0 and current are available, as well as MD5
signatures for all. Enjoy.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:34:27 -0400