[ale] [Full-Disclosure] The lowdown on SSH vulnerability (fwd)

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Tue Sep 16 12:43:55 EDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 12:38:58PM -0400, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> Currently, the 7.7-p1 src.rpm will not compile on a RedHat 8 box. I am
> working on this and will post a link to a working src.rpm when I finish.
> The issue is with gnome-ask-pass and gtk libs. RedHat 8 uses gtk1 and
> RedHat 9 uses gtk2.

The RH7.x RPMS will probably work on RH8 boxen..  built cleanly, so I
doubt it's a gtk1/gtk2 issue.

Built these about an hour ago:

ftp://ftp.shaftnet.org/pub/rpms/redhat-7.x/i386/openssh*

And the "official" RH9 build is mirrored too:

ftp://ftp.shaftnet.org/pub/rpms/redhat-9/i386/openssh*

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
                                                           ICQ #1318444