[ale] simplest way to avoid a spammer ?

synco gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Tue Sep 16 12:05:31 EDT 2003

On 16 Sep 2003 at 4:21, Courtney Thomas,,, wrote:

> I am continually receiving spam from one particularly annoying spammer
> and have attempted to email requesting that they cease but my email is
> returned as undeliverable. They send this garbage from numerous
> addresses.
>
> What's the "simplest" way to ditch these people, please ?

are there commonalities between the email you're getting?  same sender?  same
subject?  same smtp relay?  anything?  if not, it would be very hard to establish a
"rule" against them, but i assume there is some kind of commonality since you know
it's the same person/group sending them.

--    synco gibraldter
--    atlanta, ga
--    synco at xodarap.net
--    key id: 0xC5117E0A