[ale] politics, KDE [OT]

Joe Knapka jknapka at kneuro.net
Tue Sep 16 00:57:24 EDT 2003

Please allow me to direct this discussion to the forum created
for it and its ilk:

ale-politics at kneuro.net

The usual "subscribe me at here.there" message to
ale-politics-request at kneuro.net should have the expected
effect.

Cheers,

-- Joe Knapka

P.S. If no one objects, I'll just post a copy of this message
to each such thread as it arises, and save y'all the
trouble of posting multiple "Please take this thread
someplace else" messages.