[ale] OT: Microsoft announces new ways to bypass security controls

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 15 21:29:43 EDT 2003

Lets see I have read the email 3 times.  Looked over the link 2 times.  I still wonder.
Why would I pass port 80 through my firewall so that users can get email and access to the
corporate network.  And while I am at it, I bet I would have to install and run IIS and
have that wide open on the net, wait if you install IIS it runs even if you tell it not
too. Why don't they just sale Neon signs?

Adrin