[ale] politics, KDE [OT]

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Sep 14 14:56:51 EDT 2003

On Saturday 13 September 2003 23:16, da Black Baron wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 21:46, Jonathan Rickman wrote:
>
> > For the love of God, let it go Aaron! Partisan politics will be the
> > downfall of this country. Please don't let it be the downfall of this
> > list.
>
> Hear!  Hear!
> When it comes to politicians, let's just kill 'em all, and let God sort
> 'em out...

Accepted...
...just as soon as the GOP ceases their constant practice of partisan politics
and/or someone proves unequivocally that there's any kind of god to do the
sorting. (I figure the odds are equal for either event.) ;-)

In the meanwhile, I'll remain passionately pro-American and do my duty to
defend our constitution, democracy and humanity by speaking out against
insane promotions of foreign invasion, fraudulent war, fascism, nationalist
arrogance and the malignant, extremist, exclusively partisan installed regime
that is irrevocably destroying the future for both our country and our
species.

peace
(in justice)
aaron

PS:
It is impossible for me to overstate the stakes involved here when we have a
silver spoon elitist occupying the presidency, one who can't even pronounce
the word "nuclear" in proper English, that is insanely pushing our nation to
aggressively expand, employ and initiate the use of the singular class of
mass destruction weapon which threatens the existence of all life on our
planet.