[ale] Expert C++ Linux Developer Position, Sockets, IPC, =?utf-8?q?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 18:36:31 EDT 2003

Well, one thing that happens, though - and it's happened on this list -
is that every headhunter who thinks he/she has an inside line on filling
a given Linux-related job by posting something to ALE does so.  If the
headhunter is NOT on exclusive retainer to fill a given job, then you'd
might as well look for it on Monster.

- Jeff

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>