[ale] Clustering newbie openMosix.

Berlin Brown bigbinc03 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 17:10:55 EDT 2003

I have been tinkering around with MPICH for a couple months now and found it is not that difficult to get into.  I have setup a couple of machines to test some custom apps that I am have been working with, Two dells 500mhz, the other a AMD 1.7ghz.  Of course it helps to study the API.  I was wondering has anyone had any experience with openMosix.  I am more interested with working with my one custom apps, but I may want to use already existing database apps and I think openMosix may help.  I know this question is general, fail not to reply.