[ale] TACAS+

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Sep 8 14:07:00 EDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 08:41:17AM -0400, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> We do at work.  We're using a GTK frontend to manage which works very
> well.  I THINK it's an opensource tool as well.  I'll ask the guy who
> manages it.

What do you use it for?  Dial-in sessions?  Does TACACS support exteneded
attriibutes.  We have ACL's that are just more than UID/GID. We use bits
in our user records to indicate certian privs.  In Radius to get our stuff
supported I have to create dictionary entries.  Since the simple shell user
account template was not adequate.