[ale] KDE/Gnome show of hands?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Sep 3 13:24:43 EDT 2003

The secret was to add support in /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession and also add
a file in /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions.

I will have to same *fu!!ing awesome*.  I like it.  Can some ppl reccomed
some programs I need to download and add-on to it.  I've got it working
nicely but need some extra goodies.  It is much faster than Gnome