[ale] DSL Modems

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Wed Sep 3 09:31:47 EDT 2003

Of course, DirecTV's modem (Telocity) was pretty much a full-on PPC
machine, and was configured to work with their service and theirs alone. I
also switched to SpeakEasy when DTV bit it, and purchased the modem kit,
though I got a rebate for that stuff. I'd have gladly paid for it though,
because I think SpeakEasy is fantastic.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:13:38 -0400