[ale] #ale

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Sep 2 22:24:15 EDT 2003

Not to be a soothsayer but if there are 1000 local's that use that IRC
channel at any given point in time, we're only looking a very limited
number of times when multiple people are "chatting" simultaneously.  I'd
love for there to be a highly active local channel, but I just don't
think the numbers can make it make sense.

However, if I'm wrong (which I'd love to be [at least once]), I'll be
more than happy to send some traffic [albeit international] to the
channel (low volume - at best 10 unique visitors per hour).

-CB