[ale] combining files

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 2 03:42:32 EDT 2003

> hey is there a way to combine 2 mpg files together? i tried using cp
> blah.mpg + blah3.mpg but that didnt work, i think it did under windoze but
> i dont recall. if there isnt a way to do it naturally is there a good app
> you guys suggest? vidgimp or something?

Check out ImageMagick. It is a colleciton of tools for manipulating images. I
think they have a tool called "mogrify" that will let you do exactly this.. The
man page was especially helpful and the command has built in help as well.

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
"Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star. One without a permanent scar
 and did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there."