[ale] web server

mkii mkii at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 1 02:21:19 EDT 2003

My host.allow and host.deny are both blank so that shouldnt be a prob.

I have the firewall turned off.

I dont think its the proxy thats having a prob.  I have tried to get to my
site while at work but was getting same prob (was hoping it was the work
firewall that was giving me the prob).  I am on cable but they dont give me
a dial account so i cant test with that.  I dont think its the router as i
have the box setup within the DMZ.  When i ping my ip addy i do get a
return.

I know its something easy that i am missing but cant think of it