[ale] Publisher for Linux

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 28 22:09:03 EST 2003

Scribus is an alternative. I've tried Scribus on my SuSE desktop and MS Publisher Deluxe (or whatever) on my Windows PC. For ease of use, for the ability to get started RIGHT NOW and be productive RIGHT NOW - MS Publisher is very good.

That said, I didn't put in enough time in learning Scribus. I'll need to set aside some time to work with Scribus, OOo, the Gimp and GnuCash (all cool desktop apps).