[ale] OT: not quickbooks

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Sat Nov 22 08:46:19 EST 2003

I went to APPGEN, but right now I would wait to see if anyone else buys
the product line before considering it.  I wanted a package already
tailored for the construction business, or at least that could be
customized easily, You may not want the features I need and a basic
ledger program with a little customizing would work fine.

I would start by outlining what I wanted the accounting package to do
and comparing it to the basic features available in existing programs.

Walter Sams