[ale] I don't know what she thinks...

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at sciatl.com
Fri Nov 21 12:47:06 EST 2003

Robert L. Harris wrote:

>   I received an early birthday gift from my step mother, a pair of
> Bushnell binoculars with a digital camera inside.  Rather neat if not a
> bit odd.
>
>   At any rate though, they have a USB interface and windows software.
> The windows software seems to aquire pictures from a "twain compliant"
> camera.  I'm at work so I can't install and test but I'm wondering if
> gphoto might be able to get access so I don't have to install windows,
> or does anyone know of any other software which might work under Linux?

I'd give gphoto a try.  It seemed fairly broad in its ability to handle cameras
of all sorts.

--
Pete Hardie                   |   Goalie, DVSG Dart Team
     posting from, but not     |

     - - - - - - -  Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc.  - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.