[ale] OT: Bank of America

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Thu Nov 20 09:51:01 EST 2003

:
	american bank - pcbanker.com  - if you have more than 1.000 on the
account - no fees , intercustomer transactions are free and completed at the
same day.
Bill payment - free ( i think if you are sending bill for less than $5 than
they are charging you for this, but i have never tried - so don't know )
	they give you checks and envelopes - if you need to deposit a check
- just mail it to them 9 and this is free too )
	they have "refer a friend " program - they will give you some money
for opening the account with them.
	ATm fees are reimbursed up to ( i think ) $8 per month.

	they are in PA. And system works under Mozilla.