[ale] Gnome2/Nautilus Desktop Menu?

Mike Murphy mike at tyderia.net
Mon Nov 17 11:24:16 EST 2003

ah, this suggestion led me down a good path, and I mixed gnome and
xfce4. So, right now I'm running gnome/metacity, but with xfdesktop (the
xfce4 desktop program) which gives me usefull menus. Haven't decided if
   I want to replace metacity with xfwm or another window manager yet...

Thanks!

Mike

--

Mike Murphy