[ale] USB sound

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 22:21:16 EST 2003

Chris -

How serious are you wanting to be about the audio quality?  When I
revisit this again someday (I plunked down $600 for a high-end ISA bus
sound card years ago and it will never have Linux support) I'm going to
call Sweetwater Sound and have them give me the straight poop.

- Jeff

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>