[ale] gostscript question

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Fri Nov 14 14:54:55 EST 2003

It says  Error starting viewer

The fax program stores the tif files in a folder, I then open the folder
and locate the file I want to print, right click , click on scripts,
click on fax2ps.  This is supposed to convert the tif to a post script
file (which it does) Then it is supposed to launch the ghostscript
viewer which is supposed to let me see the fax and print it.  My problem
starts when GGV is launched I get the error note.

Thank you
Walter Sams