[ale] Laptop hardware (power) questions

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Nov 9 12:37:18 EST 2003

That sounds like a charger issue to me. When it is plugged in, it
disconnects the battery (or it's supposed to) and set up the charging
circuit. See what happens with the charger plugged into the laptop but
not plugged into the wall. If it works OK until the charger is plugged
into the wall, get a charger.