[ale] Webmail solution

Alan Dobkin ALE at OmniComp.Org
Fri Nov 7 17:02:19 EST 2003

SquirrelMail has plugins for that (and just about everything else):

<http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=148>

For POP, it has a fetchmail-type feature, which will download your mail and
store it in IMAP folders.  It also has the option to leave mail on the
server.

I use SquirrelMail to access multiple accounts and domains with no problems.

IMP is nice, but a lot more complicated to set up than SquirrelMail....

Alan

--On Friday, November 07, 2003 10:40 AM -0500 "Mazukna, Thomas"