[ale] Emergency SendMail help :)

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Thu Nov 6 14:33:19 EST 2003

On Thursday 06 November 2003 13:47, David Corbin wrote:
> I know squat about Sendmail configuration.  I'd like to configure my
> machine to relay ALL non-local mail to a particular host/port
> combination via SMTP.
> Pointers?
> thanks.

Assuming that you have a simple setup (read: single domain), adding the
following line to the top of your /etc/sendmail.cf file will get you
through your crisis while you read up on the finer points of sendmail
configuration.

DSother.mail.server (replace other.mail.server with the relay)

--
Jonathan Rickman
Key ID: 0DF501FF