[ale] Linux Help Desk Call Apps?

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Thu Nov 6 12:09:37 EST 2003

When you guys do publish your code, don't forget that _any_ monoculture is
bad.  Don't forget that there are places other than SourceForge to publish
your project.  Tigris.org comes to mind as a very worthwhile site.

If we put all projects on Sourceforge, and it goes down or get bought wehre
will we be then?  Be sure to spread things around a bit.

Michael