[ale] Cendyne external USB cd-rw

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Sat Nov 1 19:18:50 EST 2003

I am not sure, but ever experience i have had with USB or FireWire
cd/dvd drives has been that if you open them, they end up being an ide
drive with some kind of adaptor hooked to the back. For that price, it
cant hurt to pick one up and open it to check. of course YMMV.

Drag0n
dragon at atlantacon.org

Drag0n <dragon at atlantacon.org>
@LANta.con