[ale] recommendations for online photo album

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Fri May 30 14:00:20 EDT 2003

On Fri, 30 May 2003, John Wells wrote:

> Chris Ricker said:
> > Gallery
> >
> > <http://gallery.sourceforge.net/>
>
> Wow...gallery is sweet. I was up and running in five minutes...so easy to
> configure.  They also have a java app (aside from the web interface) to do
> drag-n-drop uploading of images....
>
> Awesome rec.  Thanks.

Glad you like it!

BTW, I'm not currently involved much in gallery development, though I did
contribute a little code to it in the past. If any of you are looking for a
fun PHP application to get involved with, the gallery 2 developers are a
great bunch to work with, and they could use a few more code monkeys....

later,
chris