[ale] BTTV?

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Thu May 29 23:07:14 EDT 2003

> options bttv pll=1 radio=0 card=63 tuner=2 gbuffers=4

Bad netiquette to post to your own post, but looking back through the
thread (I read Geoffry's post and shot the answer off...) after I sent
my post, I realized I forgot to tell you that you need to look into the
bttv how-to and figure out which card you have. My card, which is an ATI
TV-Wonder is card number 63 (card=63). I know you said it was a no name
card, but so few companies made tv cards with the bttv chipset that they
are bound to be listed. Get the card number right and your in business.

Best

M. Dickens