[ale] NVIDIA cards and drivers

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu May 29 01:33:11 EDT 2003

Of course.

I was just saying that if you are wanting a desktop operating system
that tries to do every thing it possibly can for you then Linux is not that
desktop operating system. I was also playing off Drew's comment "Less work is
better" in an effort to show why that is not true.

--

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the

Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
CH:D 59