[ale] New website for H1B [Slightly OT]

Dan Man danman at dtconnect.com
Wed May 28 03:17:43 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: ChangingLINKS.com [mailto:x3 at ChangingLINKS.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 2:07 AM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: Re: [ale] New website for H1B [Slightly OT]

> > Aw... No reply to my message? I'm disappointed.... I guess I got
skipped
> > over... That's a bummer... I had some outstanding questions that
haven't
> > been answered...

> No. I wanted to handle the light-work first. Eventually, I will have
to > "get
> some work done" and stop posting so much - maybe I can double up and >
finish
> my work too. But, I would like to see the justification of higher cost
> (via
> Grant) as related to programming so that I can confirm whether or not
> should pay higher costs.

You kill me Drew, keep it up... I've been "getting some work done" all
night long.

> Surely, if it is not justified on *this* list - it can't be justfied
> companies.
> OOOOOR, if it can be justified here, then expensive programmers can
stop > using
> that tired "Buy American or you will wreck the World" argument. Once
US
> programmers have a "list of features" that make them more marketable,
they
> will be able to solicit more "consumers."

I think it has been justified quite nicely on this list. You've just got
projects too small to be considered locally. Don't take it personally.
You have to do what you have to do....

Good Night, it's been entertaining to say the least...

I pray the bandwidth Gods will be kind to us........ ; )

DM